- Managed Services
- Remote Monitoring & Management
- Computer Service & Repair
- Computer Upgrades
- Computer Parts/Accessories
- Computer Software
- Custom Built Computers
- Wireless/Wired Networking
- IT Consulting
- Network Routers & Equipment
- PC Accessories
- Virus/Malware Infection Cleanup
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Point of Sale Service
We pride ourselves in quality service. Computer repairs are done on-time and are done right the first time. We make house calls too so you don't have to hassle with taking your computer out of the office. You'll love the personal touch you get from Centerpoint Computers. We treat all our customers as if they were our only one.
The modern IT world is plagued by hacking, encryption worms, viruses, scams, and much worse. We are evolving our IT service model to combat these threats. Security needs are now much deeper than just having Anti-Virus. The future of IT service is all about keeping up with ever-changing threats and service demands, modernizing the way your network, PCs, and Servers are maintained. Prevention is now key, many of our customers have already seen the benefits. Here are a few points on what our Enterprise Solutions (Managed Services) plans offer:
- 24/7/365 monitoring of your Network, Desktop PCs, and Server
- Realtime notifications of potential Hard Drive failures and storage space issues allowing us to fix the issue before you even notice.
- Automated infection scans with enterprise-grade software included (Webroot Endpoint Protection). Infected PCs will now be a thing of the past.
- Automated, whitelisted Windows updates and file cleanups. (The importance of this is often overlooked.)
- Secure remote access using the included LogMeIn Pro subscription
- Plus, these services are backed by our outstanding local support team.
Our Enterprise Solution packages are built to dramatically increase your operational efficiency - allowing us to easily monitor, troubleshoot and maintain your Desktops and Servers. We become your IT department and this is crucial because being reactive is no longer cost effective. This service pays for itself by reducing downtime and by automating maintenance and security tasks that otherwise require an onsite visit. One of the key features of this service is to help prevent the minor issues from becoming major, more costly repairs.
Contact us today for a free consultation.